Thursday, December 27, 2007

Kicking around on Shutterfly

I love photobooks. The digital equivalent to scrapbooking, minus the decorative stickers and 3-D memorabilia. I used to love scrapbooking (was a unit manager for Creative Memories and even spoke at the National Convention one year...now that was FUN. Seriously.) But the ease of downloading pictures from your camera to a photo site and then uploading them to an album is just to delicious to ever go back to the momentous job/undertaking/herculean feat of creating the old bulky heirlooms.
I've been creating my 2007 family album between my revision spurts, and let me say, we had a great year. Our cottage in Prince Edward Island is truly the best thing that has ever happened to me. Just thinking about it makes me smile and reminisce. I love the squeak of the screen door and how it bangs shut, the smell of wild strawberries on the path to the beach and above all, the gentle lapping of the sea. Someday, I'll write a story set on The Island. And her name won't be Anne.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you have to say...thanks for visiting.