Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Team USA Wins Gold at Worlds!!!

(The American Team 2007)


(From the Greenwood Yearbooks, around 1990)

Kind of similar, don't you think? I have pages of drawings that look exactly like this. But the one above is for real...the American Women's team just captured the team gold at the World Championships. This year's World Championships are very important. Only the top 12 finishers will make it to the Olympics next year. Bummer for the Canadian Women's team who finished in 14th spot...which doesn't qualify them (but I'm not sure). I'll keep my fingers crossed until I know for sure.
USA Gymnastics has great coverage on their website....Check out it out!
http://www.usa-gymnastics.org/news/2007/pr-sep05-WomenWinTeamGold.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you have to say...thanks for visiting.