Sunday, December 17, 2006

Back in my former life as a fashion designer, I had to stay on top of current trends, after all, it was my job. But now, twenty years later, it feels just fine to ignore the new technology banging at my front door. Sure, I've read many blogs and in some cases have used some to my advantage, seeking out resources that other people, with seemingly more time, researched. But after an inspirational morning reading my dear friend Leslie's blog, I was motivated to start my own.
Kind of fun, I have to say.
You might find some photos of my favorite art pieces done by my students, some writing related stuff or even (which is a stretch for me) some personal pieces....check back after I get inspired!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you have to say...thanks for visiting.